See steps below for your delivery.
*Please note that used appliances must remain in test mode for 1-3 days after your purchase. Thereafter we must make sure to fill the delivery truck (minimize the impact on the planet) and make sure that we optimize our costs too to give you the best possible prices.
- Please complete your purchase online.
- One of our representatives will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase to confirm that we have received your order. If we are unable to reach you within 7 working days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- A representative will contact you 5 working days before delivery to confirm the date of delivery.
- You will receive your product between 3 and 30 days after the date of online purchase.
Staying healthy during Covid-19:
Due to the size and weight of our products, we understand that threshold delivery might not be possible for everyone. As such, we are continuing our in-home delivery service at this time. We are keeping a very close eye on the current developments regarding Covid-19 and are implementing best practices in keeping with the guidelines of the Public Health Agency and other relevant authorities.
We want to put the health of our employees, our customers and the entire community first. Fighting Covid-19 requires a major collective effort and every little bit we do counts. With this in mind, If you don’t require in-home delivery, please let our delivery team know - we will safely leave your appliance at the threshold of your choice (entrance hall, garage, lobby, porch). You can contact us at 1 833 514 2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Please do not schedule any deliveries if you are observing a 14-day quarantine or if you think you may have been exposed to Covid-19.
- If you would like to reschedule a delivery that has already been scheduled, please contact us at 1 833 514 2254 or email@example.com, or click on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
We currently ship to various destinations within Quebec and Ontario. For questions regarding shipping availability to your area, please contact us at 1 833 514 2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Please ensure prior to placing your order that the access points in your home (doors, hallways, stairways, elevators and rooms) are free and clear of obstacles that might impede a successful delivery. Please ensure that measurements of these access points are made prior to delivery and verify that your appliance will fit in the desired space. If a problem arises that makes delivery impossible due to accessibility issues, the general exchange and return policy will apply, but the delivery fee will be non-refundable.
Things to check before ordering your new appliance:
- Will your new appliance fit into the space required for it?
- Does your home have the necessary power outlet in the necessary location for your appliance?
- Does your home have the necessary hot/cold water valves and drains for washing machines and dishwashers?
- Does your new waterline for your fridge have the same dimensions as your old one?
- Will your new appliance require a non-standard installation or extra parts?
After you place your order:
We will call/email/text you (whatever you prefer) within 24-48 hours of your purchase to:
- Schedule a delivery appointment based on your location.
- Add additional services such as recycling to your order*.
- Make sure you have any required accessories.
*If you’re a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please contact us at 1 833 514 2254 or email@example.com, or click on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.